CHF Platinum™ — homebuyer GUIDE
|Platinum Participant Guide|
Down payment assistance program for California homebuyers
|Housing Program Index|
The CHF Platinum Program is designed to assist low-to-moderate income homebuyers with the purchase of a home, by providing down payment and/or closing cost assistance (currently in the form of a Grant). Many times this assistance means families and individuals can purchase a home much sooner than they thought possible.
The program is available for the purchase of an owner occupied principal residence, including agency-approved condominiums or planned unit developments (PUDs) located in the state of California. It is not limited to first-time homebuyers.
The Grant can be used towards the homebuyer’s down payment and/or eligible closing costs on a variety of Mortgage Loans. It is available for purchases of both new and existing homes, as long as the home will be the primary residence of the homebuyer.
- View Program Flyer containing program highlights†
find out if you qualify
- Contact Us for more information about CHF Platinum or a referral to a CHF Platinum Participating Lender in your area.
- Our Participating Lenders are here to help you every step of the way, from answering questions to processing your loan. They will provide you with complete program guidelines and eligibility information, quote current interest rates and applicable APRs, supply loan applications and guide you through the home buying process.
- Down Payment and/or Closing Cost
Assistance Grant (Up to 5%)
- Not Limited to First-Time Homebuyers
- Purchase of Primary Residences
- New or Existing Homes are Eligible
- Income Limits up to 140% of
- Available throughout California
†Certain restrictions apply on all CHF Programs. See your CHF Platinum Approved Lenders for complete program guidelines.