Press Release (CALIFORNIA) — 02/12/14
- CHF BROADENS DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
CHF announced today an expansion of the CHF Platinum™ Down Payment Assistance Program, which provides a three to five percent grant toward down payment and closing costs for purchase of a new home. Homebuyers can now access the down payment assistance program when qualifying for fixed‐rate 30‐year Conventional Fannie Mae First Mortgages. (Read more)
- Energy Program Expands to Include Solar, Propane,
- Over 1000 Californians Retrofitting Their Homes With CHF Energy Efficiency Program
- CHF Opens Doors for Homebuyers
- CHF Mortgage Credit Certificate Program is Win-Win for Homebuyer and Lender
View Archived News
program specific bulletins
For program specific news bulletins containing program guideline updates, training and/or participation requirements for business partners, please select the CHF housing program from the list below. Note: In some cases you may be directed to the Program Manager's website or to the Master Servicer to obtain program updates:
- CHF Residential Energy Retrofit Program
- CHF Platinum DPA Program
- CHF Mortgage Credit Certificate Program
Stay current on news and program guideline updates for the CHF Housing programs by subscribing to email bulletins. More...
For more than 19 years, California Home Finance Authority (CHF)* has offered eligible homebuyers mortgage loan programs featuring low interest rates and down payment and/or closing cost assistance in a variety of forms. More…
*The California Home Finance Authority (CHF) was formerly known as California Rural Home Mortgage Finance Authority Homebuyers Fund (or CRHMFA Homebuyers Fund). A formal name change is pending.